Drawing System Management
DRAWING SYSTEM MANAGEMENT WITH HDE – Overview
Drawing system management enables a company to collate, access, control and maintain drawings securely, quickly and accurately using various electronic document formats. At HDE we are passionate about drawing management.
While statutory regulations currently dictate that all mining operations require a formal drawing system which maintains accurate up-to-date drawings and allows ready access to specific drawings, effective managers already know the cost benefit to their business that a well-maintained and accurate drawing system provides.
HDE’s capacity to fully maintain a high quality drawing management system with defined procedures in place will encourage clients to access, use and mark-up drawings to get modifications done quickly and efficiently. Company benefits include:
- Maintenance personnel having ready access to drawings providing key equipment information for use during breakdown situations and emergencies
- Drawings readily available for prompt issue to facilitate urgent assembly re-fabrications etc
- Site project engineers able to readily compile drawing sets for issue to vendors and engineering and other consultancies for design and quoting purposes
To ensure we possess and maintain cutting edge capabilities in this area HDE employs a specialised drawing management system we have developed based on our extensive experience in the mining industry.
Central to HDE’s drawing system management approach is our use of EDCAM Solutions software. Using this software, HDE tailors electronic drawing control and management system solutions to fulfil individual site requirements.
EDCAM Solutions software provides features which:
- Create and maintain a site specific numbering system
- Control drawing revisions
- Track number and revision allocations
- Control hard copy drawings in specific locations
- Perform simple searches based on mine terminology and types
- Customisable to suit the specific site
- Provide remote access capabilities
Our drawing services management support platform includes:
- Customisation to site
- Backup facility
- User training
- Register update
- Issue of drawings for revision and booking out of drawings
- Allocation of drawing numbers
- Follow-up (i) outstanding revision drawing and (ii) outstanding drawing numbers issued
- Update and maintain Hardcopy Controlled Drawings in set locations
Drawing management documentation Supply of standards, forms, specifications and procedures Full site and remote drawing management service Revision of drawings
Read More by clicking links in Menu to the right
To view some of our Clients : Click Here
Click on Menu Below
|DSM - Overview|
|Procedures & Specifications|
For further information on any of our services, please contact HDE on (07) 49876303.